Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A few holiday cards

Christmas is my favorite time of the year. And being able to help families celebrate it with a card that truly reflects them gives me such a thrill. :)

You might remember this family from a previous photo session. Their card is uplifting and reverent. I love the rustic feel to the overall design, which matches the autumnal photos nicely:
Photobucket

This duo - well, how shall I say this - they're goofy. Their card explains their kookiness quite well, and it's a fun way to announce their highly anticipated little one too:
Photobucket

My family card is morphing into a New Year's/Valentine's card, heh heh heh. I'll be sharing more card designs soon, as well as a wedding shoot too.

2 comments:

Jen Wolff December 24, 2008 at 1:34 PM  

Beautiful my friend!!!!!!!!!!

Joanie December 27, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Such a beautiful, reverent card. You said it so well. Lovely. (Funny card as well.)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP