Saturday, February 7, 2009

Bill and Brittney

I don't think I've met a more "chill" couple than these two - even during the potentially stressful times throughout the evening, neither Bill nor Brittney ever cracked. :) Which is a blessing, because I was feeling the heat photographing my very first wedding - ack, what a responsibility! And never mind me at my own wedding. That should be another blog's saga.

Having two daughters of my own, it was quite the experience documenting Brittney and her mother sharing a quiet afternoon while getting ready. Even now, my throat tightens looking at the photo of them together. Are we mothers ever ready to say, "Go on now, you're all grown up"?

mom & britt


Britt's dress was simple and elegant - she rocked it. I know I already shared this one, but I really like it:

britt's dress

Some little details:

the bouquet

britt's ring

Bill was quite dapper in all his regalia:

bill getting ready

bill getting ready

Here is the bride stealing a moment to rest before the grand walk down the aisle - she looks so sophisticated:

britt

And their first kiss as a wedded couple!

you may kiss the bride

before their family & friends

What a lovely couple:

Mr. and Mrs.

from this day forward

sunkissed


May your journey together be abundantly blessed -

10 comments:

Tammy February 8, 2009 at 12:16 AM  

absolutely gorgeous! you did a great job.

Jeanne February 8, 2009 at 4:35 AM  

Beautiful photos! You are VERY talented and that couple is gorgeous!

Joanie February 8, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Heather, you've done a wonderful job of capturing this special day. Kudos!

Brenda February 8, 2009 at 7:57 PM  

Beautiful job, Heather! I never cease to be amazed by your talents!

Kari February 8, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Ummm ... pretty much *BLOWN* away by these!!!!! Does your talent never end?!?! Send some my way, k?

Jen Wolff February 8, 2009 at 10:31 PM  

WOW!! The couple must be sooooo excited! Beautiful pics! Way to go!

Anonymous February 9, 2009 at 6:15 AM  

Once again you have captured those precious moments in a way that only few are able to do! These pictures are absolutely gorgeous!

Lisa February 9, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Oh my goodness...those photos are so wonderful. Absolutely beyond words! Wow! The bride and groom must be so thrilled! Congrats!

Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs February 9, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Wow! So pretty, Heather!! Awesome job!

Donna S. February 22, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Beautiful pictures. You rock! :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP