Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Korean First Birthday Party | Boise Children's Photographer

Let me introduce you to Little Man:



He is a charming one-year-old with a winning disposition:


Little Man celebrated the first year milestone in grand fashion - his family and friends know how to put on a birthday party:








During the party, Little Man was seated in front of an assortment of objects and allowed to select one of the items. It is believed the item he would pick up symbolically foretells his future.

His selection? A golfball and a cross:


Hmmm, a professional golfer of the cloth? :)

I especially love this capture of the family's stolen moment together:


I can almost hear Little Man's thoughts: "Uh oh, I think they're going to... kiss!"


One of the best parts of my job is that I get to preserve cherished moments that otherwise dissipate from minds over time. Just look at the way Little Man quietly rests his soul in his Momma's embrace:


And the joy playing with the decorations with Grandpa:


I'm honored to capture a part of your family's history behind the camera - thanks, Little Man.

3 comments:

Jen Wolff August 4, 2009 at 7:30 PM  

Just beautiful!!!!And OH! those eyes and lashes!

Kari August 4, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

Your talent is amazing and your photos capture such emotion!! Beautifully done, my friend :)

Joanie August 5, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

Is this just the most precious Little Man? I just want to kiss those cheeks. Awesome capture of this special event!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP