Monday, March 28, 2011

Cassie and Jeremy | Boise Wedding Photographer

I was behind the camera for her best friend Mandy's bridal session when I first met Cassie, where I first got a glimpse of Cassie's spunky personality. There she told me that she and her boyfriend Jeremy recently became engaged. Wouldn't it be fun to capture her on her wedding day, I wondered to myself.

Ah, wish granted in July 2011! But until then, feast your eyes on Cassie and Jeremy engagement photos taken in downtown Boise:


Thank you, Sun, for your beautiful flare!

blogged - cas_jer

blogged - cas_jer10

blogged - cas_jer9

blogged - cas_jer8

blogged - cas_jer6

Love, love, love this photo!


blogged - cas_jer7

blogged - cas_jer2

blogged - cas_jer5

blogged - cas_jer4

blogged - cas_jer3

blogged - cas_jer1

A quick wardrobe change:


blogged - cas_jer11

blogged - cas_jer13


I call this the "Abercrombie ad" - rawr!

blogged - cas_jer12


Only four months left, you guys!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP