Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Sahota Family | Bay Area CA Lifestyles Photographer

So the request was simple - we'd like some family photos, the parents said. No sweat, I said. After all, I'd done this for them before.

Well, there was a little bit of sweat involved, eh Mom and Dad? :)

We made like acrobats to keep up with the two children, whose life goals don't have anything to do with having their family photos taken by a slightly wacky (but nice) photographer lady. But it was a whole lot of fun.   





Siblings


Just look at these two. I almost took them home, they are so munchable!






J1







J2

J3

A1

A2
A3



They had me at pudgy smiley face, to-die-for springy raven curls, sparkly personalities. Is it fair to have all this in one family?

One look at the parents, and you see why the children are so beautiful.



couple1

couple2



I just love the joy on their faces.



coupld3



Some family photos - yay!



family1



Wait, where's brother?



family2



Okay, everyone can relax now:



family3



Thanks for letting me capture you four!


0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP