Friday, October 17, 2008

Baby announcement

Celebrating babies' births is my favorite event. No matter whose child it may be, I am moved by the enormity of it all. Two people's lasting expression of love.

Meet little Justus. His mom and dad wanted me to whip up an announcement with this cute photo they provided:
Photobucket

This announcement should be turned into a scratch n' sniff sticker - I can only imagine how wonderful sweet Justus smells:
Photobucket

I hope his mommy L recovers quickly....

4 comments:

Julianne October 17, 2008 at 12:17 PM  

Oh this line of work is so perfect for you. Seems like you found the perfect outlet for your creativity!!

April Dawn October 17, 2008 at 2:50 PM  

I totally agree with the above comment...but then again, you already know that!! I LOVE what you create when you get going!! AMAZING!!

Psst...since no one else knows quite what I am talking about yet...I MADE IT!! So, we are progressing together my dear dear friend!!

Jeannette October 18, 2008 at 1:00 AM  

Heather, your Birth announcement is fabulous, and I love the B&W photo's of the girls.

Angela2932 October 22, 2008 at 8:16 AM  

Ah, Heather, you continue to astound me! Looks like you are on a very exciting, rewarding, new adventure! I think you're going to make a lot of people very, very happy!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP