Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A mild September weekend

My Amanda and her friend Brooke just love to hang out with one another. During a weekend visit with Brooke's family, I got a chance to capture their admiration for one another:
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Brooke and her bunny:
Photobucket


And her big brother's corn snake:
Photobucket


I really enjoy this family's company, and photographing them was an honor I did not take lightly.... Julie, I hope you are enjoying this peek!

4 comments:

Brenda October 16, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

Absolutely gorgeous photos! I am in awe of you. Congrats on the launch of the new business.

Jen Wolff October 16, 2008 at 6:16 PM  

Yay Heather!!! I am so happy for you!!!!

Gina October 16, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

can you somehow be my bridesmaid & photographer at the same time when i get married?? HAHAAHA

Anonymous October 18, 2008 at 8:26 PM  

good for you....what talent you have!!!!! :)

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP